- 100g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 50g of butter
- 0,4-0,5 dl of water
- 1 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 small cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 150g of icing sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons of hot water
- (if wanted, add some rum or kirsch)
- Mix the ingredients for the pastry in a bowl and knit until the pastry is homogeneous. Then flat it on a circle to fit the tin and transfer it to the tin, using baking parchment if necessary.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling in a bowl and fill the tin with it by adding the filling on top of the pastry.
-Cook for about 20-30 min. at 180° in a preheated oven.
-When cooked, add the icing, which has been mix in a bowl, and spread it over the pie and let the pie cool down.